Warm, woody and spicy aroma of Aromatherapy Tea Tree Oil will refresh your mind and rejuvenate your body.
Being one of the most used essential oils around the world, Tea Tree Oil has been acclaimed to possess healing powers. Acting as a powerful stimulant, the essential oil works on your immune system, providing relief from sores, fever, influenza and gingivitis.
The relaxing properties of the oil make it perfect for massages. If you experience muscle pain and aches, you’ll definitely want to try Tea Tree Oil. Though it has a pungent smell, it nevertheless helps to get rid of skin problems. The anti-infectious properties will take care of all the skin wounds and abrasions so that’s one less worry for you.
Tea Tree Oil has also been found to be most effective in treating skin problems. Feel that itching on your scalp? That can easily be due to dandruff. So massage your head regularly and prevent dandruff, dry scalp and premature hair loss.
Everything perfect down there? For some people, it might not be so. Let the healing effects of Tea Tree Oil take care of general genital infections and give your love life a boost. With so many benefits credited to Tea Tree Oil, you’ll definitely savor the soothing effects that this product can instill in you.
Tea Tree Oil
• Put 8 drops in an oil burner to keep the airborne bacteria away
• Apply 1-2 drops to cuts, blisters, insect bites, warts, etc
• Never apply directly without diluting with a base oil
• Add 3 to 5 drops in base oil and massage the body
• Put 5 to 8 in hot water and enjoy a relaxing bath
• Can be used for head and body massage
• Can be used in aromatherapy lamps
• For external use only