Enjoy the Balsamic-resinous scent with green and galbanova note along with the wonderful health benefits of the finest Aromatherapy Sumac Oil.
Each essential oil possesses different benefits and it’s surprising how wonderful the effects can be for your mind and body. Aromatherapy Sumac Oil is one of the finest essential oil that provides the perfect ambiance due to its Balsamic-resinous scent with green and galbanova note. Just add a few drops of Sumac Oil to an aromatherapy lamp and feel the air freshen up.
Since the aroma of the essential Oil is quite intoxicating, it’s used widely in bath oils, perfumes, room fresheners, and candles. Get any of these products and you’re sure to love the fresh feeling that this essential Oil can instill in you.
Not to mention that Sumac Oil also acts as an insect repellent. So if you ever have to deal with insect infestation, buy the biggest bottle of Sumac Oil you can find. It’s also a necessary resource for your camping trips unless you want to spend the night with mosquitoes.
So get ready for an ecstatic experience and enjoy the refreshing fumes of Sumac Oil. Don’t forget to add this essential Oil to your aromatherapy arsenal.
1. To repel insects, combine sumac essential oil with base oil and water, in a large spray bottle. Shake well before use.
2. For body massage, use 3 to 5 drops of carnation oil with one Tsp base oil
3. Never apply directly without diluting with a base oil
4. For bath, use 5 to 8 drops in a tub full of hot water
5. Can be used for head and body massage
6. Can be used in aromatherapy lamps
7. For external use only
Note: Don’t use it around small children.