Leave your mind feeling fresh with the flowery smell of Yarrow Milfoil oil and reap the benefits of this amazing essential oil.
Known for its anti-septic and anti-rheumatic properties, Yarrow Milfoil Oil has a typical spicy-grassy scent of a flowery, green and camphoric note. The essential Oil will energize the spirit, leaving a feeling of relaxation and good mood. Use it in an aromatherapy lamp and the fumes will create the perfect ambiance.
Use it to treat inflammation of any type, from colds to minor injuries and be surprised at what Yarrow Milfoil Oil can do for you. You can also add a few drops of Yarrow Milfoil Oil in your cream or lotion to use as an anti-septic. It will help protect wounds and prevent bacterial or viral infections.
The use of Yarrow milfoil oil in massage therapy can help relieve stress and create a calm environment if used as a home diffuser. Having skin problems? Just use this essential Oil for a massage and get rid of skin dryness, cracks and infections. So don’t wait any longer and get your bottle of Yarrow Milfoil essential Oil. It might be the perfect solution to all of your fatigue and stress problems.
Yarrow Milfoil oil
1. For body massage, use 3 to 5 drops of Yarrow Milfoil Oil with one Tsp base oil
2. Never apply directly without diluting with a base oil
3. For a bath, use 5 to 8 drops in a tub full of hot water
4. Apply on injuries to soothe inflammation
5. Can be used for head and body massage
6. Can be used in aromatherapy lamps
7. For external use only