100% pure geranium essential oil for aromatherapy. Botanical name: Pelargonium roseum. Rose-Geranium oil is one of the most commonly used oils in the fragrance industry.
Geranium Oil is known for its many healing and soothing properties. Its soothing effect and rose-like aroma makes it the perfect choice for everyone. But what benefits does it really have?
Mood swings and anxiety are quite common among the population these days but trying to deal with them successfully is nearly impossible. But here is a product that will make this difficult task quite easy. Don’t let continuous fatigue take away all the fun from your life.
This is one of the top 10 products used for aromatherapy. Not to mention that the oil provides your skin with the nourishment that it needs. Having trouble getting rid of the scars? Applying Geranium Oil on the skin can help reduce stretch marks or other unsightly marks or scars. Its antibacterial properties help it to prevent infections and heal wounds quickly, all the while, enhancing the regeneration of new cells, allowing the body to metabolize more efficiently.
Use it with an aromatherapy lamp and the floral fumes will leave the place smelling fresh, invigorating the senses. Furthermore, a relaxing massage of geranium oil can benefit, not only your health, but also stimulate mental alertness. So go for it and enjoy the feeling of pure bliss.
• For external use only
• Gently massage in circular massage movements
• For application on skin, dilute 6 drops with 15 drops of carrier oil
• For massage, dilute 15 drops of the oil per ounce with carrier oil
• For aromatic diffuser, drop 10-15 drops in water, shake, and disperse
• Can also be inhaled or diffused for a pleasant affect or to clear congestion
• Dilute the oil with a carrier oil (preferable Grape Seed Oil) and apply to the body